Friday, July 11, 2008

Dropping blogs in my porcelain bowl




First and foremost, thank you for reading this. This will likely be the most serious thing I write in this blog.

The great majority of what I put in this blog is intended to entertain you, although I'm sure I will occasionally utilize the forum to complain about trivial, personal events that only I care about. Feel free to ignore those posts, use them as an excuse to practice your amateur psychology, or to just point and laugh at my paranoid idiocy. Who am I to tell you how to think? There are a few points I would like to make about what will be forthcoming in Quagmar's Porcelain Bowl:
  • I write in English, and I try very hard to make sure everything is spelled correctly and that proper grammar is utilized. Unless I am being sarcastic or referencing something involving a captioned cat picture, this is a LOL-free zone. That applies to emoticons, too.
  • The reason this blog has an adult rating is because I like to use "bad" words. A lot. I don't smoke and I rarely drink, so I need to make up for it by cussing excessively. I am running clean on this introduction, but the epithets will flow afterwards.
  • There will be musings in here that will offend at least a few of you. Please consider the following sentence: "A dead baby rolled in broken beer bottles and hung up by its feet makes a fascinating disco ball." It's not a particularly funny line, but it was the best I could do in my current state of sleep deprivation. In any case, if that string of nonsense made you want to email me in an enraged tizzy, you probably shouldn't read any further.
  • I will do my best to keep up with this thing. I'm not going to force a set date upon entries, but there should be a new one at least once a week.
That's it. Once again, I appreciate your time, and hopefully I can encourage a laugh or two with my moronic rantings.

No comments: